Saturday, April 18, 2009

Living the dream...AKA sick as hell...

O.M.G. Am I going to survive? I have no idea. It's not looking too good at this point. I think the last time I felt this sick was back when I had pneumonia. Or maybe once when I had the flu and was home alone with Brandon and wished I would die.

So I have been fighting this damn cold for a week now. It's trapped between my upper chest and my nose and I am coughing up such gunk I can't even begin to describe. I know it's not pneumonia yet although the shortness of breath is starting to concern me a little.

Do I go see the doctor for another $100 doctor bill or do I just hang tough and hope it passes? I'm sure I will just wait and see what happens.

I'm actually having a little pity party for myself this weekend as the boys all went out on their first camping trip of the year and I had to stay home and miss it. Normally I love to be home alone and it's nice enough even under these circumstances but I hate to miss a chance to go camping and the first trip?! Aaaarrgghhh! Even the Chinese food I plan to get myself for dinner is not making up for the sadness I feel at missing out on this trip.

Nothing new on the crafting front. Well, not entirely true. I have a little book project going but I can't say too much about it at this point.

I guess it's back to bed for me. Lord of the Rings is on so under the covers I go to enjoy a little Aragon and friends.

1 comment:

The Dreamstress said...

Awww...hope you feel better soon! At least you get to watch something good!