Saturday, June 21, 2008

Baseball Fanatics

What a week this has been! We went to the Mariner's game on Sunday then C called me Tuesday afternoon and asked if I wanted to go to Wednesday's game. One of his coworkers wasn't going to make the game and wanted to know if we wanted his 4 tickets! But of course!!!

Off we went Wednesday afternoon to see the M's play the Florida Marlins. Once again the M's lost but we had a great time. Our seats were in the 27th row up from 3rd base. Great seats and a great time once again.

I really have baseball fever and I don't even care whether they win or not. Of course it would be nice if they would win for a change but it is just great fun to be there.

Here's a pic of Ichiro lining up to bat. Not as clear as it could be.




So now we are home for a while and I don't see anymore baseball games in our near future but there is a Stitch 'N Pitch going on August 7th which coincides with a training I have to attend in Tacoma and I think it would be just AWESOME to go watch a game with hundreds of other knitting fanatics. We'll see. I haven't fully decided yet.

And lest anyone think I have given up knitting for good I assure you I have not. Here's a little duo I just finished to go in my kitchen. The tube is one of those things you can shove plastic grocery store bags in and the dishcloth is a ballband pattern. The colors aren't exactly like my kitchen (turquoise 1950's) but will do.


Up next for our family is 4th of July then summer camp for the boys. And swimming. Lots of swimming. We got our passes to the pool again this year so if you are looking for us, that's probably where we'll be! Happy summer.

No comments: